Hurt at work?
DISCLAIMER: If this is a medical emergency please call 911 or visit your nearest Medical facility!
Step 1: Make sure you have told your supervisor about your incident and a full, detailed report has been filled out
Step 2: Visit the WSIB website below or fill out the associated form 6 to begin your WSIB claim at the bottom of the page.
Step 3: Contact us to book your Physiotherapy assessment and get started on treatment
- Contact your us at 519-843-3961. Once that is completed WSIB Treatment is typically 2 times a week for 8 weeks (depending on injury this varies).
- Please note, at the time of your assessment we will need your Date of accident, claim number and employer’s contact information.
Other WSIB Tips
- If you are in a brace or cast and need an appointment after it is removed. Please call well in advance to book your assessment as we are booking multiple weeks in advance at the moment
- We highly recommend contacting and visiting your Family doctor in regards to your injury as well.
- Please wear comfortable loose fitting clothing to the appointment. Especially if you have an injury to your hip, knee or shoulder so the therapist can see the injury location